Welcome please explore my life!:)

Welcome please explore my life!:) I have so much to talk about!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

So I felt like I needed to write this....

So kailee and I are finally talking again, I know it's not going to last long because She always plays games and she ends up dating someone else out of nowhere when we are talking.. I know in my mind I shouldn't be talking to her but she's all I've ever wanted, I love her smile, personality,body,and booty(;  I want us to date really bad but her mom doesn't like me since I called her a "Pre Game" after we broke up. I only said that because she was talking mad shit and I needed to shut her up and I did! Lol I put her in check! MAN HOOD! Gosh I'm soo stoned right now writing this I know this is going to be memorable lol. (Layen here listening to wiz khalifa) peace out stay stoned, Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment