Welcome please explore my life!:)

Welcome please explore my life!:) I have so much to talk about!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Where Have I Been?!

Where have I been?! 

Well for the last few years I have been working since I graduated from high school back in 2014. I now run a fast food restaurant called El Pollo Loco which I am the manager there. My sister, Megan had got me the job back in my junior year of high school. 

I had met my girlfriend Liz there about 5 years later and ever since I have been with her. There has been so many things that had happend since my last post.

 My last post was during my freshman year of highschool, so during my sophmore year of highschool I went through the year not causing any trouble. I think the thing that kept me from getting in trouble was looking forward to having my 7th hour off (last hour of the day) and getting to go home early. I kept that mentality all the way through my senior year and eventually got my 7th hour removed and I got to go home early. 

I got my licensed right when I turned 16 and I had a old 1997 Nissan Hardbody D21 Pick up truck that my dad had bought me for $3,100. I kept that truck in top notch shape and never got into a collision until recently.. 





A old ass lady hit the side of my truck a month ago and had my truck totaled. That was my pride and joy. my truck. So now I have been at home getting some rest (Not really LOL I've been gardening alot) and have to take time off of work in order to recover fully. We will see where this will lead me, until then, Peace.   

                                                                                                       Michael                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment