Welcome please explore my life!:)

Welcome please explore my life!:) I have so much to talk about!

Monday, August 7, 2017

2 days missing!

Where have I been for the last two days?

Well Yesterday I spent the night at Liz House then we got into a fight like we do every morning and that ended me leaving her house at 1:00 Pm and walking down the block to wait for my ride which took over 30 more minutes. I was so pissed, then I finally got home and I smoked then I was clam & relaxed. Later that night Liz & I made up like we always do & that ended up with me going over to her house again. I went over, we smashed, then knocked out.

This morning, I woke up at her house & got a ride home around 12:00 Pm. I got all my water bottles I have been saving to use as containers for my plants until I receive the ones in the mail. I got the bottles and only saved the bottom half. I then got my soldering iron and made holes on the bottom for better drainage. I transplanted about 6 peppers, then I cleaned up my patio & the area where my containers were at. I think I am going to start keeping that area really clean just so it can look nice and stay more sanitary.

After I was done transplanting I smoked, then layed down in my bed until 5:00 Pm. At 5 we had to go meet up with a guy for a car, it was a 2007 Toyota Camry. Once we were on the way within 5 minutes the guy texted me back saying someone was looking at the car & he thinks he sold it. Now as I am typing this I am waiting for his text. Now he texted me saying he sold it. Great. Well that isnt going to stop me, it wasn't meant to happen I guess! (More like we were to slow) Lets see what tonight holds in store with Liz & everything else!
My biggest pepper plant at the moment!

Some of the smaller pepper plants.

The branches after I cut them, so much more room!

No comments:

Post a Comment