Welcome please explore my life!:)

Welcome please explore my life!:) I have so much to talk about!

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Finally!

Its been a while since I wrote my last blog. I finally got a car! After that last blog, a few days later we found another V6 Camry and immediately went to go see it. The guy was asking $7500 for the car and it was in really nice condition. I liked it so much that we made him a offer of $6700 but he was hesitant so we kept pushing a little bit. He told us he wanted to stay around the price he posted on Craigslist but we knew he seemed to be negotiable. We kept making him offers and finally settled on $6900. I was so happy to finally have a car to drive. After giving him the cash we went across the street to a title company to have it switched over. Within 10 minutes I was driving my own car home. It is the perfect family car and drives fast. Now I have been just chilling at home and still recovering from my accident. Just today my dad and I got into a argument over me being in such a hurry to answer a question for him but the thing is I wasn't even in a hurry. I stood there and told him the answer then proceeded to my room. He didn't seem mad or anything at the time but then my oldest sister came home in a rush. When she walked in he was trying to talk to her and she just answered him fast then went to her room. I think that's why he was mad, also because he is sick and decided to mow our lawn at 2:00 in the afternoon when its hot outside. We got into a big argument and now I left the house and went to the library to chill and get some much needed work done. Idk now I feel weird/ mad because he tried to say I don't help when I recently just blew our patio off and he never noticed. We are both hard headed and I don't think that will ever change. We will see where this takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment