Welcome please explore my life!:)

Welcome please explore my life!:) I have so much to talk about!

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Just when I thought last night was going to be good.

Wow, so where do I start. Another day where Liz & I end off on a bad note.

Last night after writing my last post, I took a shower & smoked then headed to Liz's house. Once I got to her house, we went to her room like always and we just sat there in silence for about 10 minutes before she said something. I am not quite sure what she said but I didn't say much. About 5 minutes later she started rubbing my back and then gave me a massage which led to some bomb ass sex LOL. I slept over then took a Lyft home in the morning, everything seemed to go good.

This morning I had a Orthopedic appointment for my Patella, & my mom was taking me so I waited for her to get home. Once my parents got home from there 2 week vacation in Williams, I finally saw charlie. Ahmad's new girl got him a bone & he was super excited about it. He started chewing on it as soon as I gave it to him. The doctor was mad because I came in with 2 crutches instead of just walking in. I didn't give a damn though. We got new x rays done on my leg and he said everything healed fully. So that meant no more leg splint and crutches. I was low-key mad but hey at least it was a step closer to being recovered fully. After, my took me for my almost daily coffee. I be drinking that Mocha iced coffee like its nothing, Its my new drank.

The rest of the day went great until tonight...

Tonight I texted Liz because I didn't see her Facebook on my account so I assumed she blocked me or deleted me. (I know very childish) Of course I was right, she blocked me this morning because I never replied back to her, instead I fell asleep. Anyways, we were texting back & forth about the baby, I was just checking up on it. Then thats when I asked her the question, if she blocked me on Facebook or deleted her account. She confessed & said she was mad.

Thats when she unblocked me.

I KNEW in my head that she had unblocked her old side nigga and added him as a friend & OF COURSE I WAS RIGHT!! I was so mad and furious when I saw that they were friends again. It wasn't the first time Liz had re-added her old side nigga back when her & I got into a argument. This was the final straw for me. I told her whats up & said I wanted nothing to do with her (Even though I really do) We will see what happens within the next day or two. Until next time..- Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment