Welcome please explore my life!:)

Welcome please explore my life!:) I have so much to talk about!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Another day back.. WOW!

Wow another day back to writing down my thoughts and events that happened today. Well 

basically nothing special happend today. Liz just decided to be stupid and post a status on 

Facebook telling the whole world the name on the baby when we haven't even discussed it 

yet or made it official. What else is new? LOL I finally got my package in for my Moringa 

seeds, so I posted a ad on Offer Up again. I got about 3 messages for them but none of them 

actually wanted the seeds. I also got my package from Vista Print, I am so happy because I 

got a banner that I didn't want to wait for another box to have it. Luckily I got it on my first 

box which only costed me $5. I made a few videos and edited some for the weekend since 

my house is never quite. My homie came by later on the day and we kicked it while we were 

talking he told me he had to take his girl to California tonight. LOL The power of the pussy. 

Now he has to drive her to some crazy person hospital because she got some problems. 

After he left, Liz hit me up with some booty pics wanting to see me tonight (Of course I have to go over)

 so now I am going over just to get some booty and feel my baby finally. We will see 

how tonight turns out!                                      -Michael 

These are the items I got in my Promo Box. 




No comments:

Post a Comment